Need something that is old made new? Or just need something fixed? We specialize in large and small swimming pool projects and we are happy help you. Contact us today for your remodeling or resurfacing projects!
Pool renovations come in a lot of different forms. Here’s a list of some of the most common things people have done:
- Deck resurfacing
- Coping replacement
- Liner replacement/interior resurfacing
- Addition of water features such as a waterfall, bubblers, scuppers, etc.
- Addition or removal of a diving board or water slide
- Installation of a spa
- Change of pool depth (for example, making it more shallow and better for lap swimming)
- Conversion to saltwater system
- Addition of miscellaneous features such as tanning ledges or swim-up bars
You can change materials, add features, and even alter the shape and size of the pool. Of course, the more extreme the makeover, the more extreme the cost, but basically, there’s not much you can do in a new pool installation that you can’t do in a remodel.
Call us today for a no obligation bid!
|Photo Gallery 1||Photo Gallery 2||Photo Gallery 3|